Monday, November 23, 2009

New Devotional Resource from CPH

I've been ENJOYING this new devotional resource from CPH for about a week now. But even more than enjoying, I've been fed and nourished by through the praying of these old prayers. It is as if they Pastor Starck, who was born in 1680, could see inside my heart and wrote these prayers for me.

Daily morning and evening prayers that apply the Word of God consistently go with a midday devotion and prayer, filling each day with God's Word. For only $13.99 (and free shipping) this outstanding resource can be yours. Follow this link. The only difficulty for my has been deciding which of CPH's fine materials are used each day (in addition to The Lutheran Study Bible, of course): The Treasury of Daily Prayer, Starck's Prayer Book, Meditations on the Gospels, or any other of a number of outstanding resources.

No comments: